Projektu inženieris - darbs Īrijā (1367) Location: Kildare, Ireland Job description: Are you searching for a chance to apply your mechanical...
Pievienots: 10 marts 2022, Numurs: 27946, Rīga
Projektu inženieris - darbs Īrijā (1367)
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Are you searching for a chance to apply your mechanical engineering experiences and work for one of the leading global companies in innovative semiconductor and flat panel display production equipment?
Join our client and become an Project Engineer supporting the operations in Kildare, Ireland.
• High quality service, maintenance and installation support across numerous customers within the region;
• Travelling to international customer sites for semiconductor tool service activities;
• Travelling to international customer sites for semiconductor tool modifications, tool installations and tool;
• Work with Clean Track or Furnace tools;
• Work in diverse and changing environment (based on customer);
• The position will involve also international travel (trainings in Europe and USA.
• Degree in mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering/electronic engineering/automation engineering or qualification in similar field;
• Technical or maintenance background from automotive, aeronautical, robotic/automation or electrical/mechanical engineering industry is big advantage;
• Experience with semi - conductors is advantage;
• Understanding of automation and electrical operations;
• Fluent English;
• Driving license is a big advantage;
• High level of flexibility and adaptability for company business requirements;
• Adherence to safety policies and procedures;
• Professional telephone manner, good level of interpersonal and self-presentation skills;
• Willingness to cooperate.
• We offer you a long term job with good working conditions and benefits;
• Salary approximately between: 39 000 € - 47 000 €/year/gross + shift bonuses and bonus (final level will be depending on experience, education level and bonuses);
• Paid flight ticket;
• Car allowance;
• Relocation package including one month free hotel and transport before getting own apartment and car;
• Shift bonuses: day shift 17%; night shift 30%;
• Bonus system, paid twice a year.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English or call +370 611 45080.