Laboratorijas darbinieks Vācijā Location: Laupheim, Germany. Job description: • Currently, we are looking for laboratory worker for work in...
Pievienots: 13 janvāris 2021, Numurs: 21010, Rīga
Darba apstākļi:Darba dienas
Laboratorijas darbinieks Vācijā
Location: Laupheim, Germany.
• Currently, we are looking for laboratory worker for work in Germany, Laupheim city;
• GMP-compliant implementation of synthesis and purification processes for biopharmaceutical active ingredients;
• Operation of chromatography and filtration systems on a laboratory and pilot scale;
• Implementation of analytical in-process controls (conductivity, pH value, photometric protein determination);
• Entry of the measurement results into the system;
• Working with SAP (e. g. regarding material logistics, tracking of orders or control of process orders);
• Documentation of the work;
• Maintenance of the laboratory organization and functionality of the technical devices.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Work experience:
o Similar work experience at least 4 years;
o Complete trainings as laboratory technician, technical assistant, chemical technician, pharmacist or a comparable training;
o Or bachelor"s degree in biology, chemistry, biotechnology, food technology, medical technology or related subjects;
• Communicative English/German language skills;
• Motivated and diligent worker;
• Willingness to work on weekends and in shifts (rolling schedule);
• Basic knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment (e. g., dealing with valid hygiene standards, experience with clean rooms, etc.);
• Driver"s license - category B and own car is an advantage;
• Please send CV in English/German!
• The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
• Salary 2500 €/month (neto);
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• The salary paid monthly;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• Travel costs from accommodation to work covered.
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.