CNC frēzmašīnu operators, programmētājs - darbs Somijā (1150)
Location: Laitila, Finland.
• Currently, CNC machine operators and programmers are needed to work in Finland;
• Work with CNC milling machines;
• Control panel: Fanuc;
• Experience in writing G-codes and reading drawings.
• Ability to start working as soon as possible;
• Similar work experience at least 3 years;
• Ability to speak English;
• Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
• Ability to independently read drawings;
• Experience working with:
o G-code programming skills,
o Dah-lih 6521 Fanuc 18
o Quaser mv-154p Fanuc 18i-mb
o Quaser mv204, Fanuc 31 i -model b
• Driver"s license - category B;
• EU citizenship;
• Qualification certificates;
• Please send CV in English!
• The long-term CNC milling machine operator, programmer work in Finland;
• Salary 14 €/h gross + 6.3% =14.88 €/h gross;
• Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
• Work in shifts: 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00;
• The salary paid 2 times per month;
• Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
• First travel costs to Finland covered (after 2 months working in the company);
• Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English or call +370 37 211835 or +370 611 45080.